Hitch with Attitude
- The rigid hitch is designed for power transfer and operating stability.
Strongest Chisel Plow Frame
- The 9800 RHCP has a four row frame design with available shank spacings of 8" (203mm), 10” (254mm), 12” (305mm), or 15” (381mm).
Handle Maximum Residue
- Bourgault chisel plows are legendary for residual clearance.
Transport with Confidence
- The narrow center frame and over-center folding give the 9800 a narrow transport width.
Single Point Depth Control
- Quick and effective depth setting.
Stabilizer Wheel Option
- Maintain even operating depth in high draft conditions.
Convenient Tongue Adjustment
- A wide range of settings will let you set the tongue height where you need it.
- Simple adjustments available to ensure even depth across the width of the unit.
Bourgault Spring Trip Assembly
- Proven over the decades as the standard in trip design.
- Bourgault incorporates a superior hydraulic design.
Side Draft Eliminators
- Eliminate skewing in hilly field conditions.
Spring Action Mud Scrapers
- Keep your wheels clean in wet conditions.
Titan Quik-Detach Arms
- Mounted harrows and packers can be interchanged quickly and easily.
& Mounted Packers
- Bourgault chisel plows are available with a number of mounted attachments to match your requirements.
Bourgault Trailing Hitch
- The Bourgault 9800 Rigid Hitch Chisel Plow is designed for towed implements such as fertilizer caddies or anhydrous ammonia carts.