The Apollo Systems, offers two different options for Air Seeder electronics:
- X30 Apollo System - provides full monitoring and industry leading rate control features though a customizable dashboard view;
- the X30's large 12.1" color interface allows you to capture your current settings at a glance;
- switch view priority with ease by simply "dragging and dropping" the view;
- variable rate control for up to 6 products, including NH3 or liquid fertilizer;
- manages the Bourgault Auto Section Control option for granular sectional control on 7000 Series Air Seeders;
- multiple display options can be saved and retrieved, based on each operator's preference;
- offers useful built-in applications including Headland Manager and VR Wizard;
- LiftMaster™ and PackMaster™ help farmers gain greater effectiveness of their seeding systems.
- Bourgault specific factory loaded seeder profiles for initial setup.
- ISO Apollo System* - designed to take advantage of the Virtual Terminal found in newer tractors of most manufacturers:
- provides feedback on critical air seeder functions such as fan RPM, calculated metering rate, calculated product remaining, and area applied;
- allows for basic on-the-go rate control such as preset rate options and incremental rate adjustments for up to 4 products;
- stores up to 16 products with calibration factors for easy access;
- supports optional blockage monitoring kits for single sensor per section;
- easy after-market upgrade to the full X30 Apollo System.
Note: ISO Apollo does not support 5 tank metering, Auto Sectional Control, or Variable Rate Control.
* The term "ISO" is used in reference to ISO 11783 (commonly referred to as ISOBUS) and is a communication protocol used in the agriculture industry. A tractor must be equipped with an ISO 11783 compatible virtual terminal for operation of the ISO Apollo system.