BOURGAULT AUSTRALIA is seeking a production and technical support manager for the new eastern distribution centre in Albury NSW. The distribution centre primarily receives manufactured goods shipped in containers from St. Brieux. Some specific options are sourced in Australia for fitment to machines to adapt to various agronomic requirements.
The successful applicant will provide technical support to the territory managers and to the support staff within the dealer network, however this will extend to the customer/owner in some situations. This support role is backed by the service support team in St Brieux. The individual must be capable of performing technical training for dealer service teams. The role will include the administration of warranty claims received from eastern state dealers.
· Position is based out of the factory in Albury, NSW, Australia
· Manage the territory managers and assembly department - Tillage and Air Seeder value streams.
· Trouble shoot as issues arise – production to service issues
· Provide dealer/customer support on all Bourgault products - this will require some periods of travel.
· Provide dealers/customers with technical assistance through phone inquiries and on-call service.
· Communicating and enforcing the procedures and policies identified in the Bourgault Warranty Policy Manual to the dealer/customer.
· Provide expertise in the field repair and completion of upgrades of all Bourgault products within the Bourgault Service Crew.
· Provide support at trade shows, demonstrations, and training seminars
· Provide expertise in the development of training resources for the dealer network and customers.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
· The successful applicant must have leadership skills to build and manage the workshop team and coordinate assembly planning to meet retail delivery objectives.
· Detailed product knowledge is required to ensure that maximum quality control in the assembly process is achieved. This includes full operational knowledge of electronic and hydraulic equipment used on Bourgault machines.
· Previous assembly experience is an asset.
· A team player.
· Must have a solid understanding of customer relation concepts along with a strong understanding of current agricultural practices.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and must be capable of public speaking.
· A post secondary degree or diploma in a mechanically oriented course or equivalent experience in the agriculture machinery industry will be considered an asset.
· Experience in a dealership, service tech or farming role.
· Mature, self-motivated and responsible.
To be negotiated
REQUIREMENT: MUST BE CAPABLE OF OBTAINING A PASSPORT AND AUSTRALIAN VISA
Contract expectation will be 4 years with possibility of extension or permanent role
Support will be provided for the Visa application process and relocation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION IS:
August 6th, 2017
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Human Resources Department, Attn: Job Posting # 2017-26
Box 39, St. Brieux SK. S0K 3V0