Job Opportunities at Bourgault St. Brieux, SK
Accounts Payable Team Member (Ref: 2016-05)
To perform general accounts payable duties, including coding, posting and paying invoices for a selected group of suppliers. This includes data entry, documentation, interaction with vendors, and creation of internal and external reports.
- Receive and process accounts payable invoices
- Interact with vendors in a pleasant courteous manner
- Generate monthly reports for external and internal purposes
- Provide assistance to Finance in general ledger account analysis for accurate reporting to management
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the Accounts Payable Team Leader.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Strong organizational abilities
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of accounting processes
- Familiarity with MAPICS/XA
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Accounting Certificate is a definite asset
- 1-3 years of similar experience is desired
- Ability to perform accurate work with a high attention to detail
Wage Range: Dependent on experience & qualifications
Bourgault Industries offers competitive salaries, company profit sharing plan, RRSP plan, health & dental benefits, fuel subsidy, and much more!
To Apply: Submit resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 306-275-2331.
Download a job application form *HERE*