Production Assembler / Operator -- Front End
• To fabricate, manufacture, or assemble parts from internal or external suppliers.
• To commit to perform tasks in the department.
• To produce products to the quality standards set by Bourgault.
• To successfully work in a team environment.
• Fabricate, manufacture, or assemble parts and components that meet or exceed quality standards.
• Operate manufacturing equipment such as Hydraulic Press / Press Brake, Drill Press, Auto Saw, Lathe, Forklift, Crane/Hoist, Pneumatic Tools and Hand Tools.
• Perform pre-use inspections on equipment.
• Carry out in-process quality inspections
• Follow Safety and quality guidelines.
• Read and follow blueprints and/or standard work
• Provide general labor and housekeeping of work area.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Communication skills.
• Observant and attentive.
• Knowledge of operating machining centers such as overhead crane, power tools and hand tools.
• Equipment mechanic experience is a plus.
• CNC Lathe operating experience is a plus.
• Welding experience is a plus.
• Ability to use measuring tools and to read blueprints.
• Knowledge of basic math.
• Tier I: $13.20 - $20.89
• Tier II: $15.31 - $23.73
• Tier III: $16.99 – 26.65
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION IS:
July 31, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
Interviews will be conducted as applications are submitted.
Note: Not all applicants will receive a formal interview.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Human Resources Department,
PO Box 1118, Minot, ND 58701
Or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org