A Wi-Fi dongle, which is installed to the back of the X35 generates a local wireless hotspot that a smart phone or tablet can be connected to. Download the Topcon Xtend app to connect to and control certain functions on the X35 system.
- Confirm calibration factors right at the tank;
- use the new fill wizard to automatically input tank weights into the monitor without running back to the tractor;
- double the number of functions being displayed by connecting a tablet to the X35 console.
Another great feature is your ability to see the X35 console remotely. By connecting the X35 to a hotspot generated from a smartphone, you can view the X35 console remotely and help guide the drill operator from any location.
Unmatched System Control & Monitoring
- Variable Rate Control - The X35 supports VR Control of up to 6 products (fixed or variable) factory configurations of up to 5 granular products plus a 6th (liquid or anhydrous);
- Coverage Maps - Integrate a GPS signal and display and record coverage maps for multiple products, along with individual sections (granular and liquid/anhydrous);
- Bourgault Dual Auto Section Control (DASC) - Using the coverage map, control individual sections of multiple products to minimize product application overlap.
- Master Clutch Control - Using the coverage map, set the X35 to automatically start and stop product application accurately.
- Blockage Monitoring - Monitor up to 10 distribution manifolds on both seed and fertilizer runs.
- Drill Control - The Apollo system offers two different Drill Control features to help farmers gain greater affectivity of their seeding systems, Liftmaster™ & Packmaster™.
- Audible alarms can be set to ensure operators are aware of possible problems that need immediate, or paused if they can be addressed later.
The ISO Apollo System
is designed to utilize the Virtual Terminal found in newer models of most major brands of tractors.