- Resolving Helpdesk issues ie. Computer/printer issues
- Day to day IT tasks such as ordering hardware/software
-Maintaining Bourgault conference rooms, audio and video equipment
- Other IT operations as required
- Provide computer hardware and computer software maintenance, support, and training to Bourgault Team Members
- Make recommendations IT Team on planning of future development of information technology resources as it relates to individual hardware and office software
- Maintain sufficient inventories of computer and peripheral spare parts and consumables.
- Work as part of a team to provide IT services in an effective, efficient and cooperative manner to ensure quality access to technology services available on our computer network.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of a two year Computer Technician certificate from a recognized post-secondary education institute
- Minimum of two years relevant experience in a customer-focused environment
- Sound knowledge of computer technology (both hardware and software)
- Valid driver's license
Dependent on experience & qualifications.
In addition to a competitive, performance-based salary, Bourgault also offers health benefits, profit sharing, a gas subsidy, and much more!
Submit resume to email@example.com
Your email should include 2 text files -
First file called "Firstname_Lastname_Cover_letter.txt" - will be your cover letter
Second file should be named "Firstname_Lastname_resume.txt" - this will include your resume detailing relevant education, relevant work experience, references and hobbies