The PDM Pro™ Metering Auger provides a high degree of metering accuracy and gentle seed handling, while minimizing the issue of product sticking when dealing with treated products.
Designed for Accuracy
The Hydraulic Drive Motors provide near-instant rate changes while requiring minimal hydraulic flow.
- The hydraulic drive metering system controls up to 5 metering augers. Each auger can be manually adjusted, or programmed to a prescription map through the X35 Apollo System.
- The near-instant rate changes ensure that you receive maximum benefits when operating your drill as a variable rate seeding system.
- An on-tank control box allows you to charge the PDM Pro™ Metering Auger prior to the calibration process and achieve the most accurate rate while reducing steps to-and-from the tractor cab.
Standard Metering Augers
Overlap of throughput rates ensures flexibility for seeding different products with minimal number of fills in the field.
- UHMW Metering Augers Use for products that are treated, sticky, or easily take on moisture.
- Steel Metering Augers Use for products that are extremely abrasive (most notably phosphate).
- Flighting Options Most rates required by Producers are attainable with the standard augers offered, with generous overlap between options. For extremely high or low rates, specialty augers are available. Refer to Specifications.
Specialty Metering Augers
Special augers are available for very low rates and fine seed, as well as very high rate, course products. Open the Metering Auger Specifications link below for details.
The PDM Pro™ meters down to an amazingly low 6 cups of product, leaving very little for cleanup. The large, flow-through positive displacement sump allows for easy and complete tank clean-out and metering auger inspection.
- When switching products, simply remove the sump plate and direct contents into the Unload Auger/Conveyor or back into the product bag.
- The sump design provides an even and consistent draw of product, even at low tank levels. Wide metering rolls used on competitors’ models may experience uneven product draw at low tank levels as the product is metered.
PDM Pro™ Specifications