- For those individuals looking for additional flotation and reduced compaction, Bourgault offers a track option for the 71300, 7950, L7800 and 7700 air seeders.
- The Bourgault Auto Section Control (ASC) system is designed to work with the Topcon X30 Apollo system to sense when a drill is about to overlap a seeded section of the field.
- The Bulk Boom option makes loading bulk bags of seed, fertilizer or inoculant both more convenient and efficient.
- Bourgault offers the Product Lift System for convenient transport of seed bags to the tank top (not available with the Saddle Tank).
- The optional 40 bu Saddle Tank & Mini-Bulk Storage Platform mounted on the left side of the 7700 is designed for the seeding and storage of bagged product and raises the total tank capacity to 740 bushels (26,077 litres).
- The capacity of the Model 7700 is most impressive, with four main tanks totaling 700 bushels (24,667 litres) and the KNEX full inter-tank flexibility system that Bourgault air seeders are renowned for.
- Depending on your priority, 7000 Series air seeders have two different seed application controllers. For those Operators wanting extreme capability, Bourgault offers the ISO/X30 Apollo system*. The X30 Apollo system provides unprecedented control of the 7700. Alternatively, Bourgault offers the ISO Apollo system which provides basic control for those individuals who wish to use the Virtual Terminal in thier tractor.
- Standard, large 850/80R38 tires (rear singles) require a low 17 psi (117 kPa) inflation pressure, even when operating fully loaded. Optional 710/70R42 rear duals [inflation pressure - 12 psi (83 kPa) are available]. Compaction is minimal allowing farmers to continue to fill the compartments even in wetter seeding conditions. The 81" (206 cm)tire diameter minimizes rolling resistance. Optional brakes are also available for the 7700 Air Seeder.
- The 7700 Air Seeder incorporates a new hydraulic drive metering system capable of driving up to 5 metering augers
- Staircase access, from either side of the tank, features grated cast steps.
- The 7700 is available with either a 10" (254 mm) diameter Conveyor with a 15" (381 mm) belt, or a 12" (305 mm) diameter Deluxe Auger.
- The 7700 comes standard with a stand-alone camera system and a 7” (178 mm) LCD screen. Each tank compartment is equipped with a separate camera to monitor product levels and a rear view camera allows you to watch for approaching vehicles when transporting from field to field.
- The Bourgault Product Distribution System is a Class A distribution system proven to be even, accurate, and gentle on all products. The componants include:
- The PDM Pro, the heart of Bourgault's industry leading air seeders is standard on the 7700 Air Seeder.
- Optional load cells reduce your filling times by eliminating overfilling when only partial fills are needed.