- For those individuals looking for additional flotation and reduced compaction, Bourgault offers a track option for the 71300, 7950, L7800 and 7700 air seeders.
- The capacity of the Model 7950 is most impressive, with four main tanks totalling 950 bushels (33,477 litres) and full inter-tank flexibility that Bourgault air seeders are renowned for.
- The optional 40 Bu Saddle Tank & Pallet Storage Platform mounted on the left side of the 7950 is designed for the seeding and storage of bagged product and raises the total tank capacity to 990 bushels (34,887 litres)!
- Bourgault offers the Product Lift System for convenient transport of seedbags to the tank top (not available with the Saddle Tank).
- The Bourgault Auto Section Control (ASC) system is designed to work with the Topcon X30 Apollo system* to sense when a drill is about to overlap a seeded section of the field.
- The Bulk Boom option makes loading bulk bags of seed, fertilizer or inoculant both more convenient and efficient.
- Huge, 850/80R38 radial lug tires require a low 15 psi (103 kPa) on front singles and 12 psi (83 kPa) on rear duals inflation pressure, even when operating fully loaded. Compaction is minimal and farmers can continue to fill the compartments even in wetter seeding conditions. The 90" (228.6 cm) tire diameter minimizes rolling resistance which is important for a tank this size. The 7950 is also equipped with brakes to help ensure safe transportation.
- The 7950 is available with either a 10" diameter Conveyor with a 15" belt, or a 12" diameter Deluxe Auger.
- Staircase access, from either side of the tank, features grated cast steps.
- The 7950 comes standard with a stand-alone camera system and a 7” (18 cm) LCD screen. Each tank compartment is equipped with a separate camera to monitor product levels and a rear view camera allows you to watch for approaching vehicles when transporting from field to field.
- Depending on your priority, 7000 Series air seeders have two different seed application controllers. For those Operators wanting extreme capability, Bourgault offers the ISO/X30 Apollo system*. The X30 Apollo system provides unprecedented control of the 7950. Alternatively, Bourgault offers the ISO Apollo system which provides basic control for those individuals who wish to use the Virtual Terminal in thier tractor.
- The Bourgault Product Distribution System is a Class A distribution system proven to be even, accurate, and gentle on all products. The componants include:
* The Apollo Systems are available for all 2015 model year 7000 Series models.