DEALER SECURE SECTION LOGIN
New Unit Registration Login
Warranty Claims Login
Pre-Delivery Inspection Forms
Bourgault | Careers Canada
Employee Forms & Info
Bourgault | Careers USA
Employee Forms & Info
Bourgault | Careers Australia
Bourgault | Job Opportunities - Australia
Facilities Map | St. Brieux
Products & Equipment
Seeding System Selector
The Cutting Edge
Service & Parts
Bourgault Warranty Policy
Customer Service Centre
X35 Apollo - A. First Time Setup
X35 Apollo - B. Functional Test
X35 Apollo - C. Start Seeding
X35 Apollo - D. General Operation
X35 Apollo - Manuals & Updates
7000 Series Air Seeders - Min Fan Speed Charts
X30 & X20 Features & Options
X30 & X20 Setup & Updates
X30 & X20 Manuals & Testing
591 & 491 Vansco Monitors
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs Air Hoe Drills
FAQs Paralink Hoe Drills
FAQs Air Coulter Drills
FAQs Air Seeders
6000 Series Air Seeders
7000 Series Air Seeders
Product Distribution System
FAQs Air Seeder Monitors
FAQs X35 Seeder Controller
Startup & Controls
FAQs X30 Seeder Controller
GPS Connect - X30
Startup & Operation
FAQs X20 Seeder Controller
Seed Rate Control
Variable Rate Control
Guidance / Sectional Control
FAQs Mid Row Banders
Parts Books & Operator's Manuals
Aftermarket Retrofit Enhancements
Shows & Events
Health, Safety & Environment Statement
MRB® III Fertilizer Application System
fertilizer application system is the most advanced and durable mid row banding system offered by Bourgault. The extensive use of well engineered cast components, convenient depth adjustment and hydraulic engagement control will mean more time for you in the field seeding, and less time spent adjusting or maintaining.
Floating Carbide Scraper
– The floating inside scraper maintains a good furrow in a wide range of seeding conditions.
– The hydraulically controlled Mid Row Bander
applicators are synchronized with the seed arms or shanks for efficient in-field operation.
Double-Tapered Roller Bearing Hub
– You can expect a long service life with the high capacity hub and spindle assembly.
Parallel Link Arrangement
– The MRB
body is mounted on parallel arms for a constant disc attack angle and seed boot / liquid tube orientation regardless of its operating depth.
Simple Depth Adjustment
– Shims on the hydraulic cylinder are used for setting the depth.
Hardy Coulter Arm Pivots
– The MRB
arm pivots are equipped with needle bearings and grease-able pins for long service life.
Fine Scraper Position Adjust (Behind Cast Mount)
– The position of the scraper relative to the edge of the disc can be adjusted in fine increments.
Coarse Scraper Position Adjust
– Adjust the whole scraper/boot assembly to maintain the optimal scraper-to-disc position as the disc wears.
– The versatile combo-boot allows you to select between dry, liquid, or anhydrous forms of nitrogen application.
Long Wearing Coulter
– The large single bevel boron steel coulter is set to open the soil just enough to deposit the fertilizer.
Scraper Pressure Adjustment
- the pressure of the carbide scraper on the disk can be easily set to match soil conditions for optimal results.
Strong & Durable Cast Components
- the MRB III operates in the most challening agricultural environments without breaking or bending. Well designed castings are machined to exact specifications.
Bourgault Industries Ltd. All Rights Reserved