DEALER SECURE SECTION LOGIN
New Unit Registration Login
Warranty Claims Login
Pre-Delivery Inspection Forms
Bourgault | Careers Canada
Employee Forms & Info
Bourgault | Careers USA
Employee Forms & Info
Bourgault | Careers Australia
Bourgault | Job Opportunities - Australia
Facilities Map | St. Brieux
Products & Equipment
Seeding System Selector
The Cutting Edge
Service & Parts
Bourgault Warranty Policy
Customer Service Centre
X35 Apollo - A. First Time Setup
X35 Apollo - B. Functional Test
X35 Apollo - C. Start Seeding
X35 Apollo - D. General Operation
X35 Apollo - Manuals & Updates
7000 Series Air Seeders - Min Fan Speed Charts
X30 & X20 Features & Options
X30 & X20 Setup & Updates
X30 & X20 Manuals & Testing
591 & 491 Vansco Monitors
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs Air Hoe Drills
FAQs Paralink Hoe Drills
FAQs Air Coulter Drills
FAQs Air Seeders
6000 Series Air Seeders
7000 Series Air Seeders
Product Distribution System
FAQs Air Seeder Monitors
FAQs X35 Seeder Controller
Startup & Controls
FAQs X30 Seeder Controller
GPS Connect - X30
Startup & Operation
FAQs X20 Seeder Controller
Seed Rate Control
Variable Rate Control
Guidance / Sectional Control
FAQs Mid Row Banders
Parts Books & Operator's Manuals
Aftermarket Retrofit Enhancements
Shows & Events
Health, Safety & Environment Statement
3720 Independent Coulter Drill
Advanced Independent Coulter Technology
Realize Really Big Productivity & Superior Field Finish
Bourgault sets the standard in today’s marketplace with the two-row Bourgault 3720 Independent Coulter Drill. Available from 30 to 70 foot working widths, and row spacing options of 7½, 10 and 12 inches, farmers can configure a system to achieve unprecedented seeding efficiency for their operation.
Parallel Walking Coulter Arm Assembly
- This advanced 1:1 parallel link design ensures accurate seed placement for many trouble-free seasons.
Contour-Ability & Consistency
- Achieve consistent seeding depth in rolling land with a 1:1 parallel link design with minimal sensitivity to debris and existing seed furrows.
INCREASE Your Efficiency
- The 3720 ICD is available in unit widths from 30 feet (9.1m) up to
Centre Hi-Flotation option provides 800/65R32 front tires & 16.5L rear tires on Main Frame only, and is available for 3720-60 & standard on 3720-70 units.
Full Hi-Flotation option provides 800/65R32 on the front of the main frame and 540/65R24 on the front of the wings, and 16.5L rear tires on the main frame, and is available for 3720-60 & 3720-70 units.
More information regarding running gear on the
Variety of Spacing Options
- The 2-row Bourgault 3720 Independent Coulter Drill is offered at 7½" (190 mm), 10" (254 mm) and 12" (305 mm) spacings, with the flexibility of a row-crop spacing on the 7½" (190 mm) and 10" (254 mm) spaced models.
On-The-Fly Hydraulic Control
- An in-cab control box provides precise electric-over-hydraulic control so you can make adjustments as field conditions change.
Low Disturbance (LDx) seed boot
- The low disturbance LDx seed boot scraper creates minimal disturbance to ensure precise seed placement and maximize moisture retention. The latest LDx option will fit on all previous models of 3710 and 3720 coulter drills.
Winged Seedboot Scraper
- Available on 12” (305 mm) spacing only.
Choice Of Packer & Cleaner Wheels
- You can configure the 3720 ICD for your specific requirements.
Series III Mid Row Bander fertilizer applicators
- Achieve the best possible returns by placing your nitrogen fertilizer in the optimal location when one-pass seeding.
- The X30 Apollo system offers Packmaster™ and Liftmaster™, two different drill control features to help farmers gain greater effectivity of their seeding systems.
Locate A Dealer
Bourgault regrets that pricing is not available for your region. Please email a request for product pricing to
- specify your location and the models you are interested in.
Bourgault Industries Ltd. All Rights Reserved