3720SE ParaLink Hoe Drill™
The Standard Edition is a basic system that provides excellent land following capabilities, straightforward operation and rugged durability.
- The proven solid frame design provides a traditional approach of adjusting seed depth strictly at the opener level.
- The solid frame design offers less moving parts, with opener depth set individually on each opener.
3725QDA ParaLink Hoe Drill™
- The Quick Depth Adjust drill frame offers the unique ability to adjust seeding depth at the frame quickly and easily.
- Adjustment shims at each rear running gear provides a total of 3/4;" of total adjustment range.
- Producers can adjust seeding depth from field-to-field and achieve the best seeding job possible without sacrificing productivity.
The 3725QDA uses a hydraulic cylinder and shim assembly on each rear carrier wheel to set the seed depth. Adding or removing shims changes the angle of the frame, which results in seed depth change because of the unique geometry of the PLW opener. The total range of seed depth change with the Quick Depth Adjust is 3/4".
5-Year Frame Warranty
- The heavier built Bourgault 2-row, 5" x 5" frame achieves superior penetration where other units ride up.
- The robust construction ensures the frame will perform reliably in the rough agricultural work environment year after year and is backed by an industry-leading 5-year frame warranty.