A Wi-Fi dongle, which is installed to the back of the X35 generates a local wireless hotspot that a smart phone or tablet can be connected to. Download the Topcon Xtend app to connect to and control certain functions on the X35 system.
- Confirm calibration factors right at the tank;
- use the new fill wizard to automatically input tank weights into the monitor without running back to the tractor;
- double the number of functions being displayed by connecting a tablet to the X35 console.
Another great feature is your ability to see the X35 console remotely. By connecting the X35 to a hotspot generated from a smartphone, you can view the X35 console remotely and help guide the drill operator from any location.
Unmatched System Control & Monitoring
- Variable Rate Control - The X35 supports VR Control of up to 6 products (fixed or variable) factory configurations of up to 5 granular products plus a 6th (liquid or anhydrous);
- Coverage Maps - Integrate a GPS signal and display and record coverage maps for multiple products, along with individual sections (granular and liquid/anhydrous);
- Bourgault Dual Auto Section Control (ASC2) - Using the coverage map, control individual sections of multiple products to minimize product application overlap.
- Master Clutch Control - Using the coverage map, set the X35 to automatically start and stop product application accurately.
- Blockage Monitoring - Monitor up to 10 distribution manifolds on both seed and fertilizer runs.
- Drill Control - The Apollo system offers two different Drill Control features to help farmers gain greater affectivity of their seeding systems, Liftmaster™ & Packmaster™.
The ISO Apollo System
is designed to utilize the Virtual Terminal found in newer models of most major brands of tractors.