The HVB™ III tyne option incorporates an advanced and durable hydraulic system that provides farmers convenient on-the-go trip tension control. Heavy-duty tapered shanks and an advanced and durable hydraulic network will provide you simple and trouble-free operation for many seasons.
The HVB III HD will provide a maximum of 470 kg (1,000 lb) breakout force when operating at 1,600 psi pressure
Easily Adjust to Suit the Conditions From the Seat of Your Tractor
You have unprecedented control of your seeding results by easily adjusting the machine to suit the conditions of each paddock from the seat of your tractor. This will ensure that a consistent seeding tillage depth can be maintained without incurring excessive stress and wear on implement components.
You can easily set the optimal break out point, with the Bourgault HVB™ system;
- With the depth control circuit in the transport position, engage the HVB™ circuit remote and charge the accumulator(s).
- Set the system to a starting pressure point while referencing the HVB™ pressure gauge on the front rank of the implement.
- Once the HVB™ circuit has been set, begin field operation at normal working speed in a location with the most typical characteristics.
- While observing the movement of the trips and shanks, reduce the HVB™ circuit pressure in small increments using the tractor hydraulic remote until only slight tripping movement is observed.
- Next, add about 50 psi as buffer for soil variation.
This will now be the optimum setting for the current field conditions. The openers will maintain consistent penetration, yet still minimize any damage to opener points and sowing boots when clearing obstacles.
Designed & Built for Extended Service
A heavy-duty 32mm x 51mm tapered shank reduces flexing and ensures years of trouble-free operation. Optional trip lockouts are easily installed without tools to disengage as many shanks as desired for seeding with a double row spacing.
|This Bourgault shank has the industry leading 5 year full replacement warranty against shank breakage.
Advanced & Durable Hydraulics
The HVB™ III system is designed to operate at peak efficiency. A maximum trip breakout point of 470 kg is achieved with only 11 mPa system pressure, which is also protected by a system relief valve.
The HVB™ system utilises a piston accumulator with a capacity of 20 litres. Each 3-section bar is equipped with one accumulator, and 5-section bars are equipped with 2 accumulators of equal capacity.
The incorporation of one-way flow restrictor adaptors eliminate high impact recoil when the tyne is tripped, and helps with setting the trip force, particularly for tractors with high flow hydraulic systems.
- All Bourgault 8910 Series Cultivators at 203 mm, 254 mm, or 305 mm spacing from 9 m to 18.3 m working widths.
- Bourgault 8910-70(21.3m) Cultivator at 254 mm, or 305 mm spacing.
- All Bourgault 5810 Series Air Hoe Drills at 250 mm or 320 mm spacing from 12.8 m to 22.4 m working widths.
|HVB III HD
|Operating Pressure Range
||700 to 11,000 kpa
|Operating Breakout Range
||45 kg to 470 kg
||20 litres x 1 (3-plex), 20 litres x 2 (5-plex)
||32 mm x 50 mm tapered tyne
||686 mm frame to ground & 279 mm obstacle
|Pressure Relief Valve
||11,032 kPa max. (factory set)
|Hydraulic Line Lock
||1 per system
|One-Way Flow Restrictors
||1 per trip