Advanced Air Seeder Control
X35 Apollo System - Achieve unprecedented control of up to 6 products, as well as advanced seeding operations:
- Dual Auto Section Control,
- Variable Rate Fertilizer Application,
- PackMaster and LiftMaster, and,
- Implement-to-Implement Communication
Realise full rate control capabilities, accurate data management and time saving applications, all on a large, full colour screen.
ISO Apollo System
- operates in accordance with the ISO 11783 standard
- calibrate and perform basic rate control functionality for up to 4 products with tractors equipped with universal terminals
(For tractors without universal terminals Bourgault offers the XD Apollo System which provides full ISO monitoring capabilities and basic control features.)
Note: the 8000 Series Air Seeder is designed for controlled traffic with an optional 3 metre front axle on the trailing air seeders and high capacity rear single tyre options available on all models.Additional Features
- The 8000 Series Air Seeders have a number of tyre options which ensure minimal compaction, even when full (see 8000 Series Air Seeder specifications for tyre options).
- The EZ Air Seeder Hitch allows you to be "close enough" when pinning the air seeder to the seeding implement.
- Optical Blockage Sensors are available as single run.
- 8000 Series Air Seeders may be optionally equipped with a stand-alone camera system and a 7" (18 cm) LCD screen. Each tank compartment is equipped with a separate camera to monitor product levels, and a rear view camera which allows you to watch for approaching vehicles when transporting from field to field.
LED lights are located on both the outside and inside of the tank. Adding lighting inside the tanks improves the overall image quality and provides vivid color, allowing product levels to be more easily distinguished in the tanks. Retrofit kits are available through local Bourgault dealer locations.
Up to 6 LED exterior tank lights allow for greater visibility when working at night.