DEALER SECURE SECTION LOGIN
New Unit Registration Login
Warranty Claims Login
Pre-Delivery Inspection Forms
Bourgault | Careers Canada
Employee Forms & Info
Bourgault | Careers USA
Employee Forms & Info
Facilities Map | St. Brieux
Products & Equipment
Seeding System Selector
The Cutting Edge
Service & Parts
Bourgault Warranty Policy
Customer Service Centre
X35 Apollo - A. First Time Setup
X35 Apollo - B. Functional Test
X35 Apollo - C. Start Seeding
X35 Apollo - D. General Operation
X35 Apollo - Manuals & Updates
7000 Series Air Seeders - Min Fan Speed Charts
X30 & X20 Features & Options
X30 & X20 Setup & Updates
X30 & X20 Manuals & Testing
591 & 491 Vansco Monitors
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs Air Hoe Drills
FAQs Paralink Hoe Drills
FAQs Air Coulter Drills
FAQs Air Seeders
6000 Series Air Seeders
7000 Series Air Seeders
Product Distribution System
FAQs Air Seeder Monitors
FAQs X35 Seeder Controller
Startup & Controls
FAQs X30 Seeder Controller
GPS Connect - X30
Startup & Operation
FAQs X20 Seeder Controller
Seed Rate Control
Variable Rate Control
Guidance / Sectional Control
FAQs Mid Row Banders
Parts Books & Operator's Manuals
Aftermarket Retrofit Enhancements
Shows & Events
Health, Safety & Environment Statement
Tillage - Australia
8910 Floating Hitch Cultivator
Durable & Versatile
The 8910 Floating Hitch Cultivator is one of the most versatile farming implements available. No other seeding system can be set up for tillage, then reconfigured into an effective seeding system. The clean and simple floating hitch design, durable construction, and superior residue flow characteristics have made this tool bar a mainstay throughout the small grain regions.
Innovative and Durable Design
- The 8910 will provide many seasons of trouble-free operation.
Heavy Residue Conditions
- You will be able to till through last season's straw with minimal plugging issues.
Excellent Contouring Characteristics
- The 8910 in-frame running gear placement ensures even opener depth across the depth of the cultivator.
- Bourgault incorporates a superior, dependable hydraulic design.
Single Point Depth Control
- Quick and effective depth setting.
Bourgault Spring Trip Assembly
- Proven over the decades as the standard for spring trip design.
Side Draft Eliminators
- Eliminate skewing in hilly field conditions.
Spring Action Mud Scrapers
- Keep your wheels clean in wet conditions.
Titan Quik-Detach Arms
- Harrows and packers can be interchanged easily.
- The 8910 is available with various attachments to match your requirements.
Bourgault Trailing Hitch
- Accommodate a wide array of towed implements.
- Configure the 8910 for one-pass seeding!
Bourgault HVB III HD Assembly
- Achieve unprecidented seeding results with in-cab control of tripping force with the Hydraulic Variable Breakout option.
Bourgault - The Right Drill for Your Operation
Locate Your Nearest Bourgault Dealer
Locate A Dealer
Bourgault regrets that pricing is not available for your region. Please email a request for product pricing to
- specify your location and the models you are interested in.
Bourgault Industries Ltd. All Rights Reserved