Three-Point Hitch-to-Frame Attachment
- Bourgault chisel plows are designed with a hitch that can take all the power needed for the toughest jobs.
Consistent Opener Depths in Hilly Terrain
- The ability to follow field contours is related to frame depth and wheel position. The 9400 Chisel Plow is designed with the front caster wheels positioned close to the front row and the walking axle centred in the frame. This delivers consistent operating depth, even through water runs or over hill tops.
- The 9400 Chisel Plow will provide many seasons of trouble free service.
Excellent Contour Depth
- The 9400 design ensures even opener depth through the frame.
Handle Maximum Residue
- Bourgault chisel plows are legendary for residue clearance.
Bourgault Spring Trip Assembly
- Proven over the decades as the standard in trip design.
- Bourgault incorporates a superiour hydraulic design.
Single-Point Depth Control
- Quick and effective depth setting.
Side Draft Eliminators
- Eliminate skewing in hilly field conditions.
Spring Action Mud Scrapers
- Keep your wheels clean in wet conditions.
Titan Quik-Detach Arms
- Mounted harrows and packers can be interchanged quickly and easily.
& Mounted Packers
- Bourgault chisel plows are available with a number of mounted attachments to match your requirements.
Bourgault Trailing Hitch
- The Bourgault 9400 Chisel Plow is designed for towed implements such as fertilizer caddys or anhydrous carts.