Bourgault Industries is seeking a motivated, efficient and enthusiastic Programmer to join our IT team in St. Brieux, SK. The successful candidate should have experience with RPG programming. Experience with enterprise integrator is a strong asset!
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database and programming technology.
- Collaborate with process owners (internal customers) to design programming solutions
- Maintain program integrity to ensure confidentiality of the information being processed, stored or accessed
- Work closely with other departments and the IS team to maximize user friendliness and utility of databases created
- Technical certificate or degree from a recognized course of programming studies is required
- 3 or more years of RPG programming experience on IBM (iSeries)
- Enterprise integrator development experience is a strong asset
- 1 or more years of experience with iSeries operations duties
- Experience with Infor (XA)
- SQL and DB2 database experience
- Experience with Powerlink and using its enterprise integrator for customizations is an asset
- Technical writing experience
- Customer-focused attitude
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills, including an ability to maintain change management system and source code on a small team
Bourgault Industries offers competitive salaries, health benefits, company-matching RRSP, profit sharing, and much more!
To apply, please send your cover letter & resume to email@example.com.