Job Opportunities at Bourgault St. Brieux, SK
Material Handler (Ref: 2017-03)|
Bourgault is looking for a motivated and self-directed individual to join our material handling team. This position is responsible for performing all aspects of material handling to ensure material is moved, loaded and unloaded in a safe, secure, and timely manner, through the appropriate areas of production.
- Ensure that forklifts are operational at all times and are operated safely and securely
- Move, store, load and unload required materials for production and other departments
- Ensure that material is stored in an orderly manner and areas are accessible at all times
- Safely and securely transport parts and materials to and from internal production departments
- Ensure transfers are completed, following the proper procedure
- Bourgault Forklift Driver Certificate (Bourgault will certify)
- Forklift experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (experience with Microsoft Office & XA is a strong asset)
Bourgault offers competitive pay, shift premiums, fuel subsidy, health & dental benefits, RRSP plan, profit sharing and more!
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for the opportunity to join our world-class team!
Download a job application form *HERE*